You Can Access The Specific Therapy You Need To Recover Successfully
Our Primary Senior Rehabilitation Services include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation: including therapy after treatment for disease, injury and surgical procedures to bones, muscles, joints and tendons – such as hip, shoulder and knee replacements.
- Occupational Therapy: focusing on improving a patient’s self-care independence by restoring functional skills and developing effective alternative strategies for people with physical, emotional, or developmental impairments.
- Physical Therapy: working on improving a patient’s ability to move; reducing pain; and restoring posture, balance, range of motion and strength.
- Speech And Language Therapy: focusing on improving a patient’s communication and oral motor skills including swallowing for those requiring specialized diets (pureed food)
- Neurological Rehabilitation: providing treatment for conditions affecting the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) including but not limited to, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and paralysis.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: developing a stronger heart and better health for weakened or damaged hearts – helps heart muscle recover, increases overall strength and endurance through a combination of educational programming, monitored exercise, and lifestyle counseling.